First to the Table
Q&A on Occasion Based Marketing
With Diane Tielbur, Senior Director, Shopper Engagement for Kraft Foods
SN: How are you leveraging the scale of Kraft Foods?
Tielbur: We have an amazing line-up of brands that consumers love. In fact, 99% of households have a Kraft Foods product in their home. The diversity of our portfolio is one of our core strengths, and we are constantly looking for ways to leverage our scale.
At the customer team level, we leverage our breath and depth of insights across our broad portfolio to provide shopper solutions. Examples include supply chain solutions that make shopping our portfolio easier and shopper marketing that provides new ideas and solutions.
SN: If a retailer wants to know more or more specifically about this study and others, what should they do?
Tielbur: Write to us as email@example.com and ask us a question or give us a phone number and someone will get back to them. Having direct contact with retailers will help us understand how we can help them better. And that's a first for us!
- Click here to read. Capturing Consumer Passion for Food at Retail
- Driving Incremental Sales, Retailer Differentiation and Store Loyalty with an Occasion-Based Marketing Approach
- !HOLA! KRAFT
- The way Hispanics shop the supermarket largely depends on their level of acculturation, according to a new Food Marketing Institute report, sponsored by Kraft Foods, Procter & Gamble Co. and the Kellogg Co.
- Most Consumers Prefer Option to Buy in Bulk
- Nearly half (47%) of consumers polled for a Nielsen study would prefer CPG manufacturers manage rising costs by offering economy-sized packaging with lower unit prices.
- Study: Shoppers Still Need Help with Cooking
- Many shoppers still lack basic cooking skills and struggle to come up with new ideas for preparing meals at home, according to a recent protein labeling study.
- Food Retailing 2010
- Ten years ago, in the year 2000, the food-retailing industry was in a state of upheaval. A wave of consolidation had created supermarket giants with a scale built to rival Wal-Mart, the once-hot Internet-grocery segment appeared ready to flame out, and home-meal replacement was all the rage. Ten years later, the landscape has changed significantly.
Have a burning question related to Occasion Based Marketing? Ask Kraft Foods' expert, Diane Tielbur, Senior Director, Shopper Engagement for Kraft Foods.